Be inspired by Annie’s practical approach to painting and gain the confidence to achieve a range of professional quality finishes without the fuss by taking a Chalk Paint® Workshop!
You will learn…
– How to paint a smooth modern finish and a rustic textured finish
– How to do a two color distress
– How to apply clear, dark, black + white wax
– How to distress for the aged look
– Secrets of buffing for a brilliant patina
– Layering Techniques such as Color Washing, Dry Brushing, Wet Distress, Wet Wax Distress Method
These Workshops can be tailored to meet your specific needs and are not just for beginners – if you have had experience with Chalk Paint® and want to learn more then these Workshops are for you too.
They are offered on Thursdays from 11am to 12:30pm at our Richmond, VA Studio. Class size is limited to a maximum of four persons so we can give individualized attention. Cost is $75 per person.
These Workshops are taught by Decorative Painter Anne DeCamps – for more information, contact Anne at: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINED – Only Annie Sloan Stockists are trained in the Annie Sloan Method and can offer you workshops and up-to-date practical advice on paint techniques and color.
QUALIFIED – Annie Sloan Stockists go through a rigorous selection process as well as continued training and development to make them the very best they can be. You’ll recognise an authorized Stockist by their circular Annie Sloan badges.
Annie Sloan is Chalk Paint®
“Chalk Paint” is a registered trademark of Annie Sloan Interiors, Ltd.